1/1/2016- this year is fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.
I'm not much for resolutions, giving their deserved reputation for being temporary aids to lifestyle change. I have been mulling over a few ideas, which boil down to something that sounds resolution-esque.
Life is too short to...read dull books, watch bad movies, or date guys who aren't that into me.
I'll record thoughts here when I feel like it. Hopefully that will be infrequent reflecting full embrace of life and all the experiences I can find.
I'm not much for resolutions, giving their deserved reputation for being temporary aids to lifestyle change. I have been mulling over a few ideas, which boil down to something that sounds resolution-esque.
Life is too short to...read dull books, watch bad movies, or date guys who aren't that into me.
I'll record thoughts here when I feel like it. Hopefully that will be infrequent reflecting full embrace of life and all the experiences I can find.
No comments:
Post a Comment